Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Little Spud

Here is our first pic of little spud....no too much to look at (and the pics a little blurry because I took it with my phone) but the black spot in the middle of all the blob is the heart! This is where we saw the quick little flutters this past Friday.

As for an explanation as how baby Spud earned it's name- My father and Will kept saying "HE this..." and "HE that" while my mother and sister kept saying "SHE this" and "She that" Will was getting frustrated by the "SHE" suggestions so I finally said OK just call it "IT" upon which everyone replied that that was mean and that we must come up with a different name.....

Since the only thing I seem to be able to eat without gagging lately is potatoes .... We ended up with Baby Spud! Not the most glamorous name but I guess we can change it to Stud or French Fry (the only girly potato reference I could think of) when we find out more!



No comments:

Post a Comment