I cant believe my baby is 1!
I look back at pictures of this day that sometimes seem like they just happend and then look at him now and think "WOW, It really does go FAST!"
I'll never forget waking up that morning (of the day I was to be induced) with contractions. Nolan was determined to do things at his own pace and on his own terms for that matter-I guess I should have seen that as a sign of things to come. My sweet baby is so strong willed and independent but has the sweetest little heart in the world. He can't stand to see people/animals hurt. It breaks his little heart when he thinks someone is upset and that little lip curls out prompting those big alligator tears. He is such the entertainer, he loves to make people laugh and has some of the funniest expressions and faces I have ever seen.
Ill never for get this day, by far one of the best days of my life!
He is so much fun and we wanted to make sure his First Birthday was as fun for him as he has been for us these past 12 months. From the moment my mom found out that I was having a little boy she has been collecting Ugly Dolls for him, he has gotten one at every month milemarker and he loves them, so it was easy to decide what theme to use. We had such a great time and were so excited that so many friends and family came to help us celebrate.
No comments:
Post a Comment