Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nolan's Nursery

Nolan's Nursery has been a work in progress for about a year, it's been finished twice now...and hopefully for the final time. Right after I got everything in his nursery complete and set up he was born and I was so busy being a new/tired mom/zombie that I never got around to taking pictures. I kicked myself later when I caught the kitchen on fire and after a chain of events his room was back in shambles and needing to be reassembled (I wont go through the details but lets just say Hallelujah its DONE!) As soon as I got things back together this time I took pictures!


So here is is, my favorite room in the house.











Thank you Chris and Jessica for such a great way to remember my first birthday !







These are photos from our showers and signatures of everyone who attended.
This way Nolan will see how much he was loved before he even got here!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love that bedding a lot. And I love the birth announcement frame, I have one of those bookmarked to do after Griffin is here!

    ReplyDelete