Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Nolan!

William Nolan Campbell
Born January 20th 2011 at 9:00 pm
18 1/2 inches long & 7 pounds 13 ounces



Here are some pictures from Nolan's Birthday! I have many more pictures that I will be posting this is just the first batch. Stay tuned for more.

I will post more about Nolan's birth story and his trip & first days at home once things slow down a little later this week.









He's hooked!



So glad Janelle was our nurse! Im convinced she saved me about 5 hours of labor.
Papa and Grana
Pops & CC
Auntie KB
Aunt Maddy
Uncle Jud

2 comments:

  1. congrats!! I cant wait to hear all about the delivery and being a mommy! hope you are settling in well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo happy for the Campbells! WE are so blessed with such an amazing family and so blessed with an Angel in Nolan! He's absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to hold him in my arms and smother him with kisses!!! He's PERFECT!!! Congrats Will and Candance!!!!!!! One heck of a Miracle you are holding in your arms!!!! We Love you Nolan!!!!!!!!! Love, Uncle Ben and BeBe :)

    ReplyDelete