OK,OK for my friends that have been threatening me for a belly picture here is the HUGE (I think that's what you were looking for) 31 week belly shot!
At least I'm not as wide as the Christmas Tree yet!!
And for an update on Nolan...well he has been quite the little punk this week. As you know I have started my two week doctor appointments and begged for an ultrasound last time but had no luck, she said as long as everything looked good I wasn't going to get another one, BUMMER! I really want one because every ultrasound we have had he refuses to show his face, like I said STUBBORN!
So after a few odd chain of events this past weekend I ended up at Baptist on fetal monitors for a few hours yesterday, no need to panic, we're all good. Nolan just decided to give me a few contractions on Friday night and then stop moving Saturday thru Monday so they just wanted to check and make sure he was still doing okay. He has turned and is "in position" but lets just keep our fingers crossed that he decides to cook for a little while longer.
It did so happen that while I was there they wanted to go ahead and do an ultrasound too (NO, I know what you're thinking, I did not calculate this in order to see him) but as luck would have it the little twerp STILL wouldn't let me see his face! He had no problem showing his little boy parts, the ultrasound tech even laughed and said "well, he wants you to know he's is a boy" because of the way he displayed himself, but no face. He was sucking and his hands are all over his face, I think he's trying to find that thumb. I can already see we're going to have our hands full with this one. As for the movement concern, he's either, A-run out of room in the 3 inches of torso I have or B-must take after his father with the laid back behavior because we know that didn't come from ME!



YEA!!!! Love the pictures! Glad you got another ultra sound, too bad he's so stubborn! Can't wait to meet him!!
ReplyDeleteI love your new pictures! Hope things will continue to go well for you and little Nolan!
ReplyDeletewow! i can't believe that you are already 31 weeks!! It's going quick! And it will go even quicker once he has made his debut!! Hope you are ready!!! :) He could come really soon!! Remember I went into the hospital at 34 weeks...so it could be even sooner than you think!!! Hope it keeps going well!! Glad you are both doing GREAT!
ReplyDelete