Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Six Months Today!! But let's turn our focus for a moment...

MY ANIMALS HAVE GONE CRAZY

OK, I do love my animals and I know that some may have glanced at a few photos here and there and though "jeeze, that girl is crazy" because of some of the things I do for my pets but let me just say...

WE ...



HAVE CREATED...

Excuse the blurry cell pic


MONSTERS !!!





My house has officially been taken over by two of the worst behaved animals EVER! Can they really tell that a change is coming !? That is all I can think that would cause such dramatic displays from these two! I'll be the first to admit my animals definitely have attitude (if you're a friend of mine you can quit nodding & eye rolling, you know you love them both :P ) but attitude doesn't come near to describing the ambush these two have unleashed on Will and I.

Hootie's Issues

Hootie has always been more passive than Beckett (let's admit cats are just easier) other than her few items that she vocally requests daily, she's a piece of cake... until now.

She now starts screaming every morning around 6:30 am for food, attention, she wants inside, she wants outside and she is picking fights with the neighborhood cats.  If you walk away from her before she's feels shes gotten enough attention.... SHE BITES! She's 8 years old ... so its not the terrible twos!

Beckett's Issues

Beckett has been difficult but loving since the day we brought her home... she is a Beagle and we were warned about barking and potty training but is hasn't been anything we couldn't handle
 (after replacing a few rugs).

My dog has now reverted back to the puppy stage... she uses the bathroom all over the place... including my $2,700 Leather Couch (this just happened last night) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She also likes to take anything that's not nailed down and drag it under my bed (where, lets get real, this preggo can no longer fit) and shred it into a million pieces! I'm so frustrated! I feel that her revolt is a little more direct as she takes any opportunity she can to sprint up to Nolan's room, wait until we run up after her, and then look at us in the eyes ... and squat (yes, it's that malicious)! 

I'm at my whits end with these two, What do I do? Did anyone else's sweet four legged children turn into terrorist while they were pregnant? Are there any suggestions!? I think it's too late for the dog/cat whisperer, I'm about ready to stage an EXORCISM!

Keep your eyes open to the classifieds for these two!


3 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog, Candace. Funny thing is- Jackson (18 mo.) loves it, too, so he can dance to the music. He just started dancing all around the room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, Becks has never tried to kill me in my sleep, so I am not going to agree that Hootie is passive...but anyway, our 3 demon babies definitely acted different when we got home from the hospital. They didn't act too bad when I was pregnant-the only thing I can remember was Pepper would jump up and spring off my huge belly- maybe she was trying to let us know what she thought of Audrey before she even got here! I'm sorry, I hope they calm down soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just gets worst! It is almost like they know that you are hormonal and in my case getting huge! Just imagine when you have the dog, cat, and a 21 month old all doing the same thing. Brody's new thing is to crawl under the bed and torture Titan...where you said it pretty well, us preggo's can no longer fit! Invest in your baby gate now for the dog and as for the cat...Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete