Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Doctors Check Up & Visit with Sweet Audrey !

I went to the doctor yesterday and here are the updates:

Spud's Heart Rate: 140
My Weight Gain: 4lbs (1 lb / week)
Countdown to feeling movement: 1-2 weeks

I actually heard the heartbeat this time, loud and clear ! Little spud seemed to have been doing some somersaults too because we were interrupted a few times by some back flips while we were listening for the heartbeat. The doctor said everything seemed to be right on track and that when we go back in 4 weeks we will have an ultrasound !! I told her I was impatient so I would be having the 4D ultrasound done on the 31st and she said that was fine, but not to be alarmed if it looks like my child has a growth on its head or something out of the ordinary because of the way the 4D camera pans it sometimes can make things look distorted... GLAD I GOT THAT WARNING.... you know me I would have been in a panic that something was wrong !


On Friday we went to visit Little Miss Audrey (and Ducky and Eric too of course)!
She is absolutely beautiful ! She really enjoys sleeping it seems, so hopefully when she gets home she will continue to get some rest so the new parents can too! I just love her so much and didn't want to put her down, I will definitely be planning another visit very soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment