Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring is springing !

Will and I have been working in the yard every free minute we have for the past three days and the sight of new green has me anticipating all of the new blooms and I cant hardly wait til we see all the new color !

Here are a few pics, I took them when it was already dark so they're not that great but here's a sample of our early signs of spring. I will post more when they start to bloom !

These are my new planters from the Easter Bunny ! LOVE THEM ! Im sure Ill love them even more with plants in them. hopefully this weekend we can make that happen.


this is a birdhouse that my Dad made for me out of an old guord he had left in the garden. I gave it a little pzaaz :)


And my shepards hook with the empty pots that will hopefully be filled along with the planters on the porch this weekend. I love the butterfly.... Will is not so keen on it but he let it slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment