Tuesday, January 12, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I have been  super busy working on rearranging the the house... after the new year I decided I no longer liked the picture above the mantle, nor could I get satisfied with the decor on the mantle....... I guess after I took down the garlang and lights it just looked so COLD so I have been totally rearranging everything! (Will wants to kill me :P ) I did find some awesome curtains at Peir One for $15/panel (a steal from the original $40/panel price). Excuse the poor quality photos my phone doesnt take the best pics.
      
I have also been working on getttin all of my "goodies" ready for Goody To-Do's....I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I am dreading the first year of having no weekends whatsoever  but if all goes as planned I will be much more satisfied with my day-to-day routine soon enough ! My cute logo below. Check out the blog (not much to it yet) at:  http://goodyto-dos.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment