So lets see.. Where do I start ? hold on tight, I'm going to give you the short version, haha.
Will and I bought a house in July and decided to paint everything from the ceiling to the floor (literally)... the month before our wedding (Pictures arriving soon) . Two weeks after painting was complete we must have been bored and decided to add an addition to the family (out of wedlock, yes, shameful) which is when Hootie (exhisting cat) helped us welcome sweet little Beckett (see photo).
A week after we invited this little bundle into our live was Wedding TIME !!
The wedding was hectic but so awesome and Will and I truly could not have hand selected better friends and family than what God has placed in our lives. There are a few pics below.
Our honeymoon was in Acapulco; we stayed at Las Brisas and loved it !
Eight weeks following our wedding we were a part of my sister KerriBeth's (yes our parents are still traumatized!)
Now we have come to what seems to be a slow point.... just in time for the HOLIDAYS !!











No comments:
Post a Comment